ARE YOU AWESOME? WE’RE HIRING!
The Plaza Theater in Burlington is looking for a dynamic and engaging Crew Chief to join our team. A successful candidate will be able to lead by example and provide superior guest service in a fun and fast-paced environment. Strong verbal and social skills are required. The hours are flexible, but will include evenings, weekends and occasional holidays. You must be a minimum of 18 years old and prepared to apply for an alcohol server license.
- Working and problem solving independently
- Greeting customers in a professional manner
- Providing movie, special event, and general theater information
- Operating projection equipment including projectors, servers and sound equipment
- Entering ticket sale, accepts payment, processes transaction, and makes correct change
- Handling cash and credit transactions, and operating a point-of-sale system
- Maintaining facilities that are clean and safe
- Supervising and motivating other staff members
- Updating the marquee and displays
- Processing daily financial and box office reports
- Performing other work-related duties as assigned